Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meeting Great People

To help grow Parent Child Education, I've gone out and met a lot of people.  Some are interesting to talk with but there doesn't seem to be a connection that will help the business grow or help children.  This week I met with two wonderful women that would do both: Rachel Kelly of VC Web Design and Dr. Pam McCaskill a fully licensed clinical psychologist.  
Rachel is a marketing professional that could really help me reach more people and ultimately help the business grow.  She liked what we are offering on the website Parent Child Education and would like to do a web optimization.  Since so much of the search engine terminology seems like  Greek to me, her help and assistance sounds like a gift from the heavens!
Dr. Pam (how she is referred to) and I share a common link with New Morning School.  I found her so easy to talk to I could see how kids like to work with her.  I was amazed at how many things we agreed with that makes working with children a joy.   I hope to do some work with her in the future. 
It's great to meet other liked minded people, everyone wanting the best for children!

No comments:

Post a Comment